The updated Studio3 frame is sturdier, simpler, and has features quilters love, including:
The DuoLoad Sidearms lets you choose from two loading styles. Standard Load provides a visual reminder of actual quilting space and easy access to the bobbin area for oiling and bobbin changing. ClearView™ Load is often chosen for ruler work, as this option clears the way for the use of longer or larger rulers and templates.
Built-in Adjustable Bungee Grabbers for simple quilt top management.
Out-of-the-box accessory compatibility.
- Simpler setup with interactive instructions in the BILT app.
- High-quality steel provides a solid, free-standing foundation for your quilting
- Zinc-plated hardware resists corrosion
- Choose from 10-foot or 12-foot frame sizes.
- Built-in pole cradles provide accessibility for loading quilt batting
- Height-adjustable legs with self-leveling feet accommodate a variety of floor surfaces.
HQ Amara 20, HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, and HQ Avante’. Also compatible with Amara ST and HQ Sweet Sixteen with respective installed Sit-down to Stand-up Conversion Kit Upgrade kit.
There are no reviews yet.