Use rulers to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques to use with five different rulers that will ensure success.
Use Rulers to quilt accurate circles on your quilt. Learn how to:
- Place and hold circle rulers safely while quilting
- Create Baptist Fan designs with circle rulers
- Quilt continuous curve designs in four-patch, nine-patch, and multiple-patch designs
- Use guidelines on circle rulers to achieve different arcs
- Create foundation lines for wavy vines and feather wreaths
Running Time: 23 minutes