The Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ Simply Sixteen, HQ Avanté, HQ Fusion, HQ Amara, HQ Forte, and HQ Infinity. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts!
Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
INTEGRATED COMPUTERIZED QUILTING FOR HQ MACHINES
The Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology. Manage the software with the included touchscreen tablet, conveniently mounted on top of the quilting machine. This full-featured software is easy to learn and makes precise quilting simple and fun!
I’M READY TO PURCHASE!
“I had been longarm quilting for 3 years before I decided to try computerized quilting. I was using another brand of machine at the time, but after comparing systems, I opted to change and go with the Pro-Stitcher and the Handi Quilter Fusion. I couldn’t be happier, like a kid in a candy shop! I was always frustrated that my free-hand patterns never came out the same, but my quilting is almost perfect now!” – MaryAnn Blackham
For Pro-Stitcher packages beginning January 06, 2020:
Pro-Stitcher packages include Pro-Stitcher Designer, a fully functional digital design program. The program comes with two activations. You can choose to activate Pro-Stitcher Designer on your Pro-Stitcher tablet to quickly import/export designs between Pro-Stitcher and Pro-Stitcher Designer or choose to install solely on your PC or laptop.
For the software to have full functionality, it must be registered with Pro-Stitcher Designer. Click here for information regarding installation of Pro-Stitcher Designer software.
- 12-inch color touchscreen computer mounted on the stitch-regulated quilting machine
- Operate entire system from one screen
- Includes more than 1000 designs, including a designer showcase of motifs from your favorite designers
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button
- Resize, Rotate and Repeat designs to fit specific areas
- Skew or Align designs to fit any area with three or more points
- Move designs into position by simply moving your finger across the screen
- Stretch and resize a design using on-screen handles
- Define and Fill an area with a design, using 2-corner (rectangles) or multi-point (any shape)
- Save and move areas
- Two-Point Rotation for border designs and fitting odd angles
- Precisely reposition designs using the Center Point, Start Point, End Point, any corner of the design area, or any point within the design
- Crop inside or outside of your design to fit your quilt, with the option to close the jumps or leave them open
- Create new start/stop points
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Customizable speed and stitches-per-inch
- Micro Tie-Off function
- Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli digital quilt patterns
- Seamless integration with Pro-Stitcher Designer™ for designing and adjusting your own patterns at the longarm machine or on your computer (included software)
- Mark and record multiple points for accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
- On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure designs or area on quilt
- Reorder designs for stitching
- Horizontal and vertical channel lock
- Help menus always accessible
EASY-TO-USE QUILTING OPTIONS FOR ACHIEVING A CUSTOM LOOK
- Quilt edge-to-edge or block patterns with confidence in a few simple steps
- Simple and accurate stitch-in-the-ditch
- EZ Record: record unique digital designs for future use (newly created designs can be saved on a USB or hard drive of the Pro-Stitcher to be resized, repositioned or edited)
- Built-in ruler tool for measuring in any direction
- Switch from computerized quilting to free-motion quilting in seconds
- Use nearly any digital pattern (.hqv, .hqf, .txt and .qli formats)
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EASE OF USE
- Silent, integrated motor-control systems with fluid motion control
- No additional computer needed to run the Pro-Stitcher
- Separate PC connected to the Internet required for downloading new designs and software updates
- USB port to easily upload digital patterns to Pro-Stitcher
- Draw your own quilting motifs from scratch
- Fill shapes with cross-hatching, wave fills, stippling, and more
- Use fills around a design
- Turn shapes into appliqué designs with a mouse click
Handi Quilter offers a limited warranty on the Pro-Stitcher that it be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use upon the terms and conditions following:
- 90 day Limited warranty
- Five-year* Mechanical warranty
- Five-year* Electronic/Electrical PLEASE NOTE: The Pro-Stitcher tablet and tablet components are covered by the tablet/computer manufacturer’s warranty. Please see warranty documentation included with the tablet.
- Lifetime software updates
HQ purchases the hardware from a vendor and may under some circumstances need to send repairs to that vendor.
* All machines built prior to 11-1-2014 are subject to a 2 year mechanical and electrical warranty.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING HANDI QUILTER
You can be sure that you have purchased the highest quality product, backed by the HQ warranty and the largest network of local representatives.
- All machines hand-crafted in the USA and built with integrated HQ technology following our seven-step quality control program
- Up-to-date educational videos, tutorials, and tips
- Nationwide Retailer Support
- HQ Customer Service and Technical Support