FREELANCE EDUCATOR OPPORTUNITIES
Handi Quilter works with a select group of talented, experienced, freelance educators who teach longarm quilting techniques, demonstrate Handi Quilter machines and products in the U.S., Canada, and around the world. If you would like to be considered the next time Handi Quilter adds to their freelance team, please submit an application form here.
CAREERS AT HQ
Handi Quilter is one of the largest manufacturers of longarm quilting machines in the industry. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume along with a completed Employment Application to: email@example.com or fax to: 801-494-1063. Please reference the position you are interested in.
SCHEDULED HOURS: FULL-TIME, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Dated posted: June 4, 2019
Handi Quilter, (HQ), the worldwide leader in longarm quilting machines and accessories has an immediate, full-time Inventory Associate position available. Handi Quilter is an innovative company that provides quilters with the highest quality products and service. We pride ourselves in having a great work environment. We offer competitive salary and benefits. To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position reports to Inventory Manager.
- Conduct cycle counts daily to help forecast potential inventory issues and correct them promptly
- Replenish the Production team with parts throughout the day
- Ensure accuracy in inventory and general ledger accounts through detailed investigation and resolution of discrepancies
- Help continually develop, implement and improve processes, procedures and best practices in the inventory tracking system
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, etc.)
- Computer skills and experience required (MS Excel, Accounting/ERP systems)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communicate with Inventory Manager, Purchasing Manager and others regarding inventory related issues
- Making inventory related entries in the accounting system
- Must have Forklift Experience or be willing to become certified to operate Fork Lift and Order Picker/Selector.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with other teams within the company
- Communicating with Inventory lead on inventory discrepancies and causes
- Assist with annual accounting/financials audit
- Other duties as assigned