I am a teacher. I am a gardener. AND I QUILT!
I am a soldier. I am an aunt. AND I QUILT!
I am a knitter. I am a doctor. AND I QUILT!
Are you a Handi Quilter owner with a story to tell?
We know you love quilting, but tell us the rest of your story (and let us share it with other quilters).
What does that mean?
- We’ll share your story on social media, our website, in HQ advertising, and in other marketing materials. In order to capture you in your element, each quilter will be asked to share their story on camera. We’ll arrange for an HQ videographer to come to your home for a documentary-style filming and photo session.
- In addition, we will fly you to Salt Lake City, UT, to join the Handi Quilter studio educators in a FREE retreat for some longarm fun! We’ll also introduce you to a variety of rulers, quilting techniques, and accessories. The retreat will be held March 13-15, 2019, so involvement in this campaign is contingent on your availability to travel to Utah for those dates.
What do I need to do?
- Submit a short, 3-minute video to introduce yourself with these words: “I am a ____________, I am a ____________, AND I QUILT.” Then show us! We’d love to see you in your creative space with your HQ machine (and your quilts, too!)!
- Video Requirements: Three minutes or less
- Video must show both you and your HQ machine and must refer to your other two descriptors.
- All submissions are due by January 18, 2019.
If I’m chosen, what’s next?
- Selected entrants will be notified via email by February 1, 2019.
- All video submissions indicate your agreement that:
- You are willing and able to travel to Salt Lake City, Utah (expenses paid by Handi Quilter), for three days of photography, filming and a free longarm retreat, March 13-15, 2019. If you are not able to make this commitment, we are not able to consider your entry.
- You grant us permission to use your videos for any and all Handi Quilter marketing purposes, including posting them on YouTube and Handi Quilter websites.
- You consent to be photographed and filmed for use in Handi Quilter marketing campaigns, at HQ headquarters, and in your home.
- Entrants must own a Handi Quilter longarm machine to participate; all HQ longarm models are eligible (including sit-down models).
The Fine Print
- This is not a contest or a sweepstakes. This is an invitation to be part of a Handi Quilter marketing campaign and selections will be at the sole discretion of the Handi Quilter marketing team.
- And I Quilt package includes: Round trip air transportation to SLC (Between the dates of March 12-16, 2019), ground transportation in Utah, double-occupancy hotel accommodations and meals while in Utah, FREE retreat classes, material fees, and gift bags. No substitutions and no alternative dates. All other expenses are the responsibility of the selectee. Handi Quilter employees, field educators, retailers, distributors, and their families, or previous marketing campaign selectees are not eligible to participate.