- Sort by Rating
This single Groovy Board has two designs on it.
Every quilter needs an arsenal of tools. Suzanne Hyland shares her favorites! Learn how to:
- Use templates safely to stitch-in-the-ditch.
- Make a too-small quilting stencil work.
- Create triangle quilting designs from square stencils.
- Use a proportional scale to resize paper patterns.
- Create your own light box using items in your home.
- And finally keeping your quilt square in the frame.
Square Feet are designed to aid in achieving straight seams while piecing on your quilting frame. These feet can be used as a guide for consistent seam allowances of 1/4" and 1/2". The 1/4-inch Square Foot is great for cotton fabrics, the 1/2-inch Square Foot is best for cuddle type fabric and high loft batting.